Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

IN ATTESA DEL NUOVO FILM DI MISTRESS FETISHDEA, RACCONTO DI SERVO DISPENSA...

« Older   Newer »
fetishdea
view post Posted on 24/5/2010, 20:50     +1   -1

I was called by the DIVINE LADY FETISHDEA a few days ago and she offered me the chance to shoot a movie with HER.

I’ve already participated to some clips with LADY FETISHDEA and other friends Mistresses.

I was honoured and pleased to have a small role in the movie sometimes ago with MISTRESS DESIDERIA and the year after with MISTRESS OLIMPIA, two fantastic Mistresses, very different from each other.

Despite having already had this honour, LADY FETISHDEA invitation has put me in a continuous emotion status ... adrenaline like crazy .. and there are still two days to go before shooting. Believe me, it is a fantastic feeling, wonderfully exciting to know of being shoot whilst humiliatingly Lady FetishDea submit me to her will, I adore the DIVINE DEA. Being able to see myself in the video whilst I kiss her feet or whilst she whip me or again while I drink her golden shower, it is an indescribable sensation of submission to which any slave would like to be able to take part ... and I am here ... to serve the DIVINE FETISHDEA and Her MISTRESSES friends.

DIVINE FETISHDEA has ordered me to clear shave. Obviously I quickly obeyed to my Mistress’s orders. I cannot wait ...

This time there will also be a friend, a fetish model, the name of whom is still a secret; I am aware I will lve a wonderful moment. To be able to be immediately available to the DIVINE MISTRESS, I will be honoured to sleep in Her house, obviously in the most suitable zone for me which will be chosen by the Devine Fetishdea.

I will therefore 2 days under Her control, at Her complete disposal, to obey Her and satisfy her will.

DIVINE FETISHDEA desires that I accompany Her and her fetish model friend to a trendy club for the appetizer and then again, to another club which I reserved, as ordered by my Mistress, for dinner,

A club where to listen to House music, DIVINE FETISHDEA’s favourite music.

The movie will be shot Sunday the 23rd May in a truly suggestive club; the owner is a close friend of DIVINE FETISHDEA.

Internationally recognized Mistress, best Italian Mistress both in Italy and abroad. I was able to get aware of this fame during last week’s inspection; Lady FetishDea has wanted me next to her whilst going around to set things up with the owner of the club; he reserved Her a very special welcome; we have been treated as special guesses for dinner and not only and he insisted for us to visit another one of his 6 clubs; with a mere phone call, he organised for the Divine FetishDea in a big club (about 1000 people) with disco and musical restaurant, with big garden!!!

As we arrived, we met with a stunning girl with long naked legs, a real beauty, waiting to take us to the table and, not even the time to seat that the Director of the Club reached us to take us to the office to set up privately with the Divine; he wanted to see the latest pictures taken in one of the many clubs; well, what to say ... a real Star.

Still a few hours to go before going to pick up DIVINE FETISHDEA; I will have to submit to Her punctually Saturday 22nd May at 4 pm and I am already incredibly excited thinking of what to expect. I don’t know the programme but it will surely be, as always when LADY FETISHDEA organizes something, a wonderful week end of submission and servility. I thank again LADY FETISHDEA for this opportunity and I will wait for you here for the next story, minutely describing this wonderful event to which I was lucky to take part ... now, I go.

Cupboard Slave

Racconto: 22 Maggio 2010, ore 13…. a poche ore dalle riprese video
Sono stato chiamato qualche giorno fa da DIVINA LADY FETISHDEA che mi ha prospettato la possibilita''
di poter girare un film con LEI .
Ho gia' partecipato ad alcune clip con LADY FETISHDEA e altre sue amiche Mistress.
Avevo avuto l'onore e il piacere di avere una piccola parte nel video girato tempo fa con MISTRESS DESIDERIA prima , poi l’ anno successivo con MISTRESS OLIMPIA, due fantastiche PADRONE , una molto diversa dall’ altra.
Nonostante abbia gia' avuto questo onore, l'invito di LADY FETISHDEA mi ha messo in uno stato di emozione continua... adrenalina a mille e mancano ancora 2 giorni prima di girare.
Credetemi, e' una sensazione fantastica, meravigliosamente eccitante sapere di essere documentato mentre umilmente Lady FetishDea mi sottomette ai suo voleri.
Adoro la DIVINA DEA.
Poter rivedermi poi nel video mentre le bacio i piedi o mentre Lei mi frusta o ancora mentre sorseggio la pioggia dorata. E' una indescrivibile sensazione di sottomissione a cui ogni schiavo vorrebbe poter partecipare ... ed io ci sono... a servizio della DIVINA FETISHDEA e delle sue amiche MISTRESS.
DIVINA FETISHDEA mi ha ordinato di depilarmi . Ovviamente ho subito ubbidito agli ordini della PADRONA . Non vedo l'ora.....

In questa occasione ci sara' anche un'amica , una Modella FETISH di cui il nome è ancora sotto riserbo.
Sono consapevole che vivro' bellissimi momenti emozionanti. Per poter essere a disposizione immediata
della DIVINA PADRONA, avro' l'onore di dormire nella sua dimora, ovviamente nella zona piu' adatta a me e che Divina FetishDea scegliera'.
Saro' quindi per 2 intere giornate sotto il controllo di DIVINA FETISHDEA, a sua completa disposizione per ubbidirLe e soddisfare tutti i suoi capricci.
DIVINA FETISHDEA desidera che accompagni Lei e e la sua amica MODELLA FETISH, in un locale TRENDY per l'aperitivo e poi via , un altro locale riservato da me come ordinato dalla mia Padrona, per la cena,
un locale in cui poter ascoltare Musica house, la preferita da DIVINA FETISHDEA.

Le riprese poi verranno girate domenica 23 maggio in un locale davvero
suggestivo , il titolare e' molto amico di DIVINA FETISHDEA , Mistress di fama internazionale , riconosciuta Migliore Mistress italiana sia in Italia che all'estero. Ne ho potuto constatare la fama durante il sopralluogo avvenuto una settimana fa.
Lady FetishDea ha voluto me vicino per accompagnarla a prendere accordi e parlare con il titolare del locale che le aveva riservato un accoglienza davvero speciale.
Siamo stati graditi ospiti per la cena e non solo, ha tanto insistito per una nostra visita
anche in un altro dei suoi 6 locali…con una semplice telefonata ha organizzato una ospitata per Divina
FetishDea in un locale grandissimo, credo con piu di 1000 persone ,
discoteca e ristorante musicale , con grande giardino!!!

Al nostro arrivo abbiamo trovato una ragazza strepitosa dalle lunghe gambe
nude , una vera sventola, ad attenderci per accompagnarci al tavolo.
Nemmeno il tempo di sederci che gia' il direttore del locale ci ha raggiunto per
accompagnarci in ufficio per parlare in privato con Divina…Ha voluto vedere
le ultime foto realizzate in uno di questi locali , beh, che dire, una vera
vita da star.
Manca ancora qualche ora prima che io vada a prendere DIVINA FETISHDEA,
dovro' presentarmi da LEI puntualmente sabato 22 maggio alle ore 16,00, e sono gia' emozionato ed
eccitato per quello che mi aspetta. Non conosco il programma ma sicuramente sara' come sempre, quando LADY FETISHDEA organizza, un fantastico fine
settimana di sottomissione e servilismo. Ringrazio ancora LADY FETISHDEA per questa opportunita' e vi aspetto qui per il prossimo racconto che descrivera' nei minimi particolari questo meraviglioso evento a cui ho avuto la grazia di partecipare...ora vado,

schiavo dispensa

0 replies since 24/5/2010, 20:50   1606 views