Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

Femdom Tease Umiliazione e Verbale POV Degradazione

« Older   Newer »
fij
view post Posted on 19/1/2013, 09:15 by: fij     +1   -1

Edging You To The Ultimate Embarrassment
I know you love danger and high risk situations. So today I'm going to make sure you get caught jerking off. You will be so embarrassed, your cum will be everywhere, there will be no getting out of this one.
So put yourself in a VERY high risk situation. Maybe you're at home and your wife could walk in the room at any moment, or you're in your office with the door unlocked. Then I want you to start jerking it nice and fast and I'm going to keep you on the edge. I'm going to edge that dick of yours to make you completely stupid. I want you so stupid that even though you Know you're going to be caught, you simply can't stop yourself. I want your brain to be mush.
And I'm going to keep you right on the edge of cumming, and your trigger is going to be when you here that door open, your cock is going to blow at that exact moment! So there will be nothing you can do! Dick out, cum on the floor, and a stupid embarrassed face looking at whoever just entered the room. You are going to be so mortified.
Keep jerking, and follow my instructions, as I keep you on the edge and constantly remind you of how embarrassed you're going to be. Whoever walks into that room is going to be so disgusted with you. This is sooooo hilarious. And even though you know what's about to happen, you want it so badly that you can't stop yourself. Idiot!
Get yourself on the edge and get ready to blow You're such a fucking fool! What a loser!!
hm73_screenshots_m
File: hm73.wmv
Size: 218756213 bytes (208.62 MiB), duration: 00:06:20, avg.bitrate: 4605 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4399 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/gfsqujwf/hm73.wmv

You Deserve A Painful Ruined Orgasm HD
Hello my little jerkoff junkie. I'll bet you're already stroking. You lack self control, and I think you need to be punished for it. But you can't stop even though you know I'm about to punish you. So keep stroking as I tease you with my amazing body in this skin tight white shirt and cute little white panties. I'm going to show you my amazing ass and my incredible tits until you can't help but bust your load.
Then the punishment will begin.
Cum for me, cum loser! And once you cum don't you dare stop stroking, keep stroking. Oh it hurts? It's sensitive? Too fucking bad, keep going! If you can't stroke I'm going to make you slap your balls, so you decide, stroking or ball slapping? Lol
I don't care about your penis or your balls. You had your stupid little orgasm and now you're going to pay. I want you to suffer for me. I want you to learn to be obedient. I get off on your pain not your orgasms. I'm going to make sure you wish you never came to this video.
Now take your whole hand and squeeze the head of your cock. I know, it's so sensitive. Poor pathetic fucking you! I know your dick isn't hard anymore, but I don't care! Now grab your fucking balls and squeeze those empty balls until they hurt! Show me how eager you are to make it hurt for me. You deserve to pay for your orgasm loser because you're an unworthy chronic masturbating fuck!
hm74_screenshots_m
File: hm74.wmv
Size: 93119776 bytes (88.81 MiB), duration: 00:05:38, avg.bitrate: 2204 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/fqpyqmu6/hm74.wmv

Fucked Up Masturbation Addict Wasting Your Life (HD)
Look at you, such a fucking loser, sitting there, jerking off, a pathetic chronic masturbator. You can't stop, can you? And I'm not going to help you with your little problem, I'm going to degrade you. I'm going to tell you the truth about how fucked up you. And the more that I tell you what a fucked up loser you are, who has no social skills, no friends, and no life other than jerking off, the harder you're going to get off! How fucked up is that?
You are fucking disgusting, you are a complete waste of life. Do you get that fucktard? Really, I mean do you really understand how fucked up your head is? Do you truly realize you're wasting your life away, jerking off all the time? What will you think when you look back on your life realizing you wasted it all jerking off? You need help, you know you do, but you'll never seek it out, you love this too much.
You should jerk off in front of the mirror and look at yourself. Then maybe you'd see what an idiot you look like and what your life has become. Is this what you imagined of yourself when you were growing up? You've become completely worthless. You are a masturbating addict.
You're fucking getting off on this! Finally you have someone in front of you, telling you the truth, but instead of realizing it and doing something about it, you're just gonna waste another opportunity and jerk off. You are a social fuck up with serious mental problems. Most people would be offended or bothered by the fact that I just told them they had mental problems but you you just jerkoff even faster. Seriously fucked up!
You love when I degrade you, it fucking makes your cock twitch. Your brain is fucking wired wrong. I honestly don't even want to degrade you anymore because you're enjoying this too much. Fuck you!
hm75_screenshots_m
File: hm75.wmv
Size: 217773203 bytes (207.68 MiB), duration: 00:06:19, avg.bitrate: 4597 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4397 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/q5qnqh2k/hm75.wmv

What's More Humiliating, Cum On Your Face Or Eating It? (HD)
What's more humiliating to you.. Having cum on your face or eating it? I think they're both very degrading personally. I mean if you have it on your face then you can feel your hot sticky gross humiliation all over you, and you can even look in the mirror and see what an idiot you are. But if you eat it, then you can taste just how pathetic you are, and I Know that the taste lingers there for hours.
But you need to decide which is more humiliating because at the end of the clip, whichever you decide, is what you're going to do with your cum. Yep, you're going to humiliate yourself in the worst way for me and you're going to love it. So start stroking your cock loser and as you do, I want you to begin to think about which would gross you out more, and as you think about your humiliation, it's going to turn you on more and more.
If you're thinking it's gonna be on your face, I want you to position yourself on your bed with your legs up over your head so you can get every drop on your face. I want you to give yourself a cum facial.
Or if you've decided that eating it is more humiliating, I want you to cup your hand and catch every last drop of it in your hand. And then I want you to slurp it up and swish it around in your mouth. Then swallow it nice and slow so you can taste it.
Whatever you decide I know you're going to love it because you're a humiliation junkie and you Live for this kind of humiliation. You'll be so hard watching this clip just knowing what you're about to do. This will probably be your new favorite clip.
hm76_screenshots_m
File: hm76.wmv
Size: 235828012 bytes (224.90 MiB), duration: 00:06:50, avg.bitrate: 4602 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4399 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/a825ntz5/hm76.wmv

Manipulative Home Wrecker Blackmail
You married men are so pathetic. You sit at home and jerk your dicks to me while your wife is out, or even in the other room. You don't even think about her sexually anymore. You've become so addicted to me that the Only way you can cum is by watching my videos. And even though you know you're fucking up your own life, you just can't seem to stop yourself. You hide away from your ugly wife just to jerk to me, a perfect Goddess, who honestly doesn't care about you at all. I want to destroy your life, I want to destroy your marriage, and even with this knowledge, you still can't stop yourself.
You'd rather jerk to a hot Goddess like me than fuck that ugly hag. This feels so much better. Stroking, letting your addiction grow, spending all your money on me. My perfection is now burned in your brain. The only person you will ever get hard for again is me. You're not even allowed to fuck your wife, ever again.
And even if she begs you, you won't be able to get hard. We both know she's nothing compared to me. I'm the only one you'll ever cum for ever again. The only thing that's gonna be touching that dick is your hand. What a pathetic life you lead. An ugly wife, a boring job, and your only excitement is jerking your stupid little dick to girls like me.
And if I ever find out that you fucked your wife I'm going to tell her about your secret masturbation addiction to me, Lindsey Leigh. I'm going to expose you to her and ruin your life even more. So don't you dare even think about cheating on me!
hm77_screenshots_m
File: hm77.wmv
Size: 113384244 bytes (108.13 MiB), duration: 00:06:56, avg.bitrate: 2180 kb/s
http://ul.to/qvxo5ml6/hm77.wmv

Jerk Towards Your Destruction
Hi pay piggy. The only thing you'll ever be good for is having your wallet drained. You're nothing more than my personal human ATM. I don't want to know your name, I don't care where you live, what you look like. You are an ATM. Who you are and your life mean nothing to me.
The only thing that makes me happy is taking your money. And the only way you can get off is by paying me. So this is a perfect relationship for you. When you pay me, you have relevance, when you're broke, you simply don't exist.
You mean nothing to me. I'll ruin you with out a seconds thought. And you'll beg me to do it to you, you want me to do it to you. When your stupid little jerk stick gets hard, you can no longer think on your own, and you can't cum unless your paying. I know you're so hard just listening to me talking about how I'm going to destroy you financially, and take all of your dignity.
You are not even a person to me, you're an account, you're a credit card. Jerk your cock loser, jerk it hard thinking about how much debt you're going to be in for me. Jerk as I verbally remind you just how little you mean to me and just how much I'm going to take.
It's going to feel so good when you pay me. It's going to feel so good when I ruin you. Jerk faster, jerk towards your destruction.
hm78_screenshots_m
File: hm78.wmv
Size: 92831776 bytes (88.53 MiB), duration: 00:05:37, avg.bitrate: 2204 kb/s
http://ul.to/3zzdiilh/hm78.wmv

The Most Humiliating Sissy Assignment Ever! (HD)
Hey there my little sissy, I have the most humiliating sissy assignment you will ever experience. It's going to make you so humiliated that your little clitty probably won't stop twitching the entire time. So I want you to get dressed as a \u2018Man', get in your car, and drive to the mall.
Here's how the assignment is going to work. You're going to go from store to store buying girly things. And as you buy each item, you're going to put it on, and THROW OUT, the male version of that clothing item LOL. Since you're probably too stupid to understand, just listen as I walk you though each step.
First you're going to go into a lingerie store and buy some panties, a bra, and stockings. Then you are going to go into the bathroom, throw out your \u2018man panties' and put on the girly panties. You'll also throw out your socks and put the nylons on, and then the bra, under your shirt. LOL. Then you're going to go to a shoe store, and buy some slutty high heels. Give your old man shoes to the sales girl to throw out, and you're going to wear your new heels back into the mall.
You'll continue to do this for each item I instruct you to buy. You'll buy a mini skirt next and then you're gonna throw out your pants. And when I say throw them out, I don't mean put them in a bag, I want you to THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT in a trash can! Then we'll go for a sexy blouse, a wig, some makeup, and a purse LOL.
So by the end of this assignment, you're going to have to walk through the mall to your car dressed like a slutty sissy. I'm sure everyone will be looking at you and laughing. You'll have nothing \u2018manly' left. Then when you arrive home, you're going to have to get from your car to your place. I hope none of your neighbors see you! And for those of your brave enough to undertake this sissy assignment, I want pictures and details of the experience posted in the members forum for all to read! Have fun sissy!
hm79_screenshots_m
File: hm79.wmv
Size: 321416316 bytes (306.53 MiB), duration: 00:09:21, avg.bitrate: 4583 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4402 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/hf43q2xi/hm79.wmv

Stupid Perverted Boot Licking Pay Pig Idiot
Come over here my little boot licker. My boots need cleaning, and you are going to have the privilege of sucking on them. You're going to worship them as you lick them. You are so lucky for this opportunity, loser. Don't fucking blow it! And do you know what's even more pathetic? You paid for them, the money came straight out of your wallet. Then I walked all over town in them and now you're going to fucking clean them, idiot.
Lick all up and down the sides, oh you love this, especially when I give you honor of cleaning the dirty soles. Make them fucking shine you stupid boot licking pay pig fool. I wanna hear you gag on my heel like the little cocksucking bitch that you are as I shove it deeper down your throat. GAG on it bitch, when you gag I know you're suffering and that's exactly what I want. Perverted freaks like you deserve to suffer.
Tell me how much you love buying me boots as you lick them clean. I love buying expensive things with your money just so I can rub it in your face. But you know I deserve them and you live to please me. You can't help yourself loser.
You're probably wanking your cock and licking your screen wishing you were worshiping my sexy boots. In fact, I want you to do it, lick your screen and jerk your little dick and show me what an idiot you are for me. Humiliate yourself for my entertainment. Slobber all over your screen, cover it in spit and when you cum I want you to cum on the screen where my boots are and lick it all off!
I'm going to use and abuse you, I'm going to humiliate the fuck out of you because that's what you deserve you stupid fucking loser!
hm80_screenshots_m
File: hm80.wmv
Size: 359721353 bytes (343.06 MiB), duration: 00:10:29, avg.bitrate: 4575 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4395 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/9orej8tm/hm80.wmv

The Reluctant Cum Eater, Finally Eating Your Cum (Pt 2) HD
I knew you'd be back. And now that you're horny and stupid again, you've been thinking about eating that first load of cum. Excited at the thought that you might actually eat your own cum this time. Today is the day loser. Start stroking slowly. Good boy. I want you to get so worked up that you'd do anything for me. The hornier you get the harder it will be for you to resist me.
Jerk a little faster for me now. Imagine what it would be like to be right here in front of me, masturbating like a fool, knowing you were about to humiliate yourself for me by eating your own cum. Do you think you could serve me? Do you think you could be my cuckold? For those of you who know me from my site, you know how much I enjoy seducing men into being my cuckolds. This is only the first step.
Feel your cum building as you stroke as I tease you. You're becoming so desperate, feel the desperation. I'm going to give you a long humiliating countdown this time. As I count you down I'm going to tell you exactly what you're going to do for me with that load. And you're not going to be able to stop yourself. You want to humiliate yourself for me.
I have a special way I'm going to seduce you into eating that first load for me. Bring yourself right to the edge, look at your cum, you're not going to be allowed to cum until you eat that first load. Now pick it up get ready to lick it all up for me. I'm gonna turn you into a cum guzzling little faggot. You know only faggots eat cum, don't you?
You're going to thank me for this experience once it's all over
hm81_screenshots_m
File: hm81.wmv
Size: 276197382 bytes (263.40 MiB), duration: 00:08:01, avg.bitrate: 4594 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4400 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/g6h5p6e3/hm81.wmv

The Reluctant Cum Eater, Saving The First Load (Part 1) HD
I know you, you're the type of loser who jerks off thinking about eating his own cum. You think it would be so hot, so humiliating, to be forced to eat your own load. But you just can't seem to bring yourself to do it. As soon as your cum leaves your horny dick, you can't seem to bring yourself to do it, and that leaves you feeling so disappointed in yourself. Today you're going to do it, for me, do you understand?
This is going to be in two parts. In this the first part, you're going to jerk off for me. I'm going to help you build up a huge load. And when you cum, I want you to save it. You're going to be coming back to it. And the second time, I let you jerk, you're going to eat that first load. And you'll do it, when you're so fucking horny, desperate to cum, you'll do anything for me at that point, you'll eat that first load.
Now jerk it fast and hard for me. Stroke loser as I tease you with my amazing body. Jerk off for your Goddess. Jerking knowing you're gonna save that load just to eat it later. I know that will get you so turned on.
I'm going to give you a countdown and I want you to show me how much you can cum for me. Prove to me you're a worthy cum eating slave. Squeeze out every last drop. Good boy. Now look at that cum. Is it starting to sink in? You're gonna have to eat that all up before you're allowed to cum again. And while that may not seem so appealing right now, you're going to grow horny and desperate, and you're going to Have to eat it.
hm82_screenshots_m
File: hm82.wmv
Size: 200340973 bytes (191.06 MiB), duration: 00:05:48, avg.bitrate: 4606 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4400 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/sitmr1v9/hm82.wmv

59 replies since 11/1/2013, 14:13   13827 views