Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

Femdom Tease Umiliazione e Verbale POV Degradazione

« Older   Newer »
fij
view post Posted on 15/1/2013, 21:41 by: fij     +1   -1

Cuckold Chastity Tease - HD
Are you ready to spend the night home alone, locked in chastity, while I go out? I'm gonna get all dolled up and you're gonna have to watch. I don't even think I'm gonna wear a bra or panties. I don't need those to for real men. Are you gonna have fun by yourself, not being able to jerk off?
Look how fucking hot I look! I see your little dick getting hard in its cage. Watch me rub my naked ass all over your locked cock, just to fuck with you before I leave you all alone. You're gonna be so frustrated and thinking about me all night and I won't be thinking about you at all.
I want you to sit at home and suffer and think about the fact that I'm getting fucked, while you're getting.. well fucked! LOL! Come here, let me stroke your dick a little through its cage. I want you so hard and frustrated. I'm going to tease you with the key before I put it around my neck and wear it out for the evening.
You look So pathetic, and I don't even care. You're a fucking worthless jerkoff loser who deserves to be teased, denied and left in chastity. Oh and don't wait up, I don't think I'm coming home at all tonight, lol. But when I do come home, I know you'll be on your knees, waiting to serve me. I know just how this chastity device effects your weak mind.
hm59_screenshots_m
File: hm59.wmv
Size: 243823250 bytes (232.53 MiB), duration: 00:07:05, avg.bitrate: 4590 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4396 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/32put8dz/hm59.wmv

59 replies since 11/1/2013, 14:13   13827 views