Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

Femdom Tease Umiliazione e Verbale POV Degradazione

« Older   Newer »
fij
view post Posted on 14/1/2013, 15:17 by: fij     +1   +1   -1

You Are A $h!teating Pig! -HiDef
Warning! This is a SEVERE toilet slavery clip! It is an incredibly degrading clip, performed to absolute perfection, but it is not for everyone!
You are absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you think you could really eat $h!t? Do you think you're worthy of eating my $h!t? Do you know who eats $h!t? D0gs and pigs. No woman would ever want to kiss or fuck you again if you did that, your sex life would be over.
You a disgusting $h!teating little pig! Take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and say out loud, I am a $h!teating pig. How does that make you feel? Is it sinking in? How fucking low you are!?
All you deserve from a Goddess like me is just my $h!t in your mouth. You're toilet paper, you're a toilet. And look at you, stroking your dick. You are the absolute lowest of the low. And I'd never let you lick my pussy, not after you licked the $h!t out of my asshole.
I'd make you jerk yourself off on to my $h!t and jerk off on it and then I'd force you to eat up your own spunk with my $h!t! You fucking disgust me!
hm48_screenshots_m
File: hm48.wmv
Size: 186808058 bytes (178.15 MiB), duration: 00:05:24, avg.bitrate: 4613 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4399 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/rip6fi2u/hm48.wmv

I Own Your Dick, Your Brain, Your Mouth & Your Asshole
You're such a fool. You'll do anything I tell you to as long as I let you stroke that cock. So go ahead, start stroking. And we're going to have a lot of fun today because look what I've got on, a big black strapon! Oooh look how excited you are. Don't act like you don't want it loser, I know all about your little faggot fantasies. It's time to come out of the closet and admit the truth\u2026.. You're just a little fag.
I know how hard you are looking at me in this strapon. I look so much more like a man than you do. Look how big and thick my dick is. And all you want to do is suck it while I pound your mouth hard. I'm gonna make you gag on it over and over again until your eyes tear. You're going to slobber all over it while you stroke your little insignificant loser cock.
Then I'll turn you around and fuck your tight little asshole like you deserve. Losers like you deserve to get fucked, you don't deserve to fuck. You only deserve to be my little bitch. That is your place in this life. And you will beg me for it. Taking it in the ass will be the only way you will ever experience sex ever again.
And you'll do it for me, you'll do anything as long as I continue to let you stroke. You'll be my little strapon bitch. I'm gonna stick it from your ass to your mouth and back and forth. And this is going to make you cum so hard, harder than you have ever come, and soon you will be addicted to my strapon. I own your dick, your brain, your mouth and your asshole.
hm49_screenshots_m
File: hm49.wmv
Size: 223278113 bytes (212.93 MiB), duration: 00:06:28, avg.bitrate: 4604 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4402 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/qccyq60j/hm49.wmv

59 replies since 11/1/2013, 14:13   13827 views