Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

Femdom Tease Umiliazione e Verbale POV Degradazione

« Older   Newer »
fij
view post Posted on 13/1/2013, 03:20 by: fij     +1   -1

Fuck It Til You Cum, No Touching! HD
I know you want to cum, and I'm going to let you. But the only way I will allow you, is if you can cum by fucking yourself in the ass! You CANNOT touch your dick through this entire clip. You may NOT cum unless you do so by vigorously fucking yourself in the ass. And I'm going to show you how. But if you fail to cum, oh well.. You don't deserve to cum like a man, you deserve to cum like a bitch, while getting fucked!
Maybe you'll squirt some out and it won't even feel good. To be honest I don't really care if you do or you don't. The only thing I care about is that you fuck yourself hard in the ass for me. So go on loser, get your biggest fucking dildo and start following my instructions on how to fuck yourself really deep.
First I want you to sit on it and bounce on it. That's a sure way to get it in Really deep! Then I'm going to put you down on all fours are have you fuck yourself hard and deep. Now I want you get on your back and fuck yourself like the bitch that you are! You better jam that dildo in there deep and try to make yourself cum only by fucking yourself because that's the only way you're gonna cum.
You fucking love this, don't you loser. You'd probably be fucking your tight little asshole even without my instructions. Your cock is so hard, that must mean you like it.
I promise you loser, if you fuck yourself deep enough and hard enough you WILL cum without touching your cock and it will feel like no other orgasm you've ever experienced! You may not cum any other way ever again!
hm35_screenshots_m
File: hm35.wmv
Size: 246739537 bytes (235.31 MiB), duration: 00:07:09, avg.bitrate: 4601 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4401 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/tzccqk5r/hm35.wmv

Sissies Dating Sissies
I've been looking through the forums lately and you little sissy bitches are so hilarious. You post pictures of yourselves, you comment on how sexy the other sissies are, and you post about how you want to go on dates with each other. That is beautiful, lol. But why aren't you actually doing it? Is it just a fantasy? Don't you want to be a real sissy?
I mean I'd like to hear about some actual dates. I'd love to see pictures from your meetings. I want to see you dressed up in your ridiculous outfits, out in public on a date with another sissy! Stop pretending to be an online sissy and take the next step into the real world. Be comfortable with yourself. You know a real woman would never go out on a date with you, so you might as well go out with another sissy who will accept you for who you are.
And then when you're done with your little public date, you can go to a hotel and take some really naughty pictures for me. I want to see the two of you dressed up sluts fucking and sucking each other. Fucking hilarious!
And I'm going to make this interesting for you. I've got a little assignment with an amazing reward! To the first 2 sissies who actually go out on a date, I want you to bring along a double sided dildo. Then I want you to have a contest to see who can deep throat it the furthest, one sissy on each side. Lol. And the first sissy to post this will get a free autographed photo from your Goddess!
And even if you can't find another sissy in the forum, I want you find one online on craigslist or somewhere like that. Just find some other poorly dressed sissy and go out on a date already. I know how badly you want to. And I want to hear all about it. You're a little sissy bitch fag and you know it. Now we need to let the whole world know.
hm36_screenshots_m
File: hm36.wmv
Size: 81519494 bytes (77.74 MiB), duration: 00:04:53, avg.bitrate: 2226 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/9iy5dnoy/hm36.wmv

Ass Addicted Zombie Wanker
You're addicted to ass. Go on, get your cock out, and worship my gorgeous ass. It feels so good as you admire my juicy fucking booty. You love how I shake it, it makes your cock throb. I'm feeling a little generous today so I'm going to let you stroke it, and cum, but not until I say so, because you're just a loser for my ass.
My ass owns you. It's so easy to turn you into my ass addicted zombie wanker. You'd leave your wife for my ass because my ass fucking controls you. I love teasing and tormenting you as I sway my ass back and forth across your screen. You grow more and more intoxicated.
Worship and adore my ass as I jiggle it in front of your face. Jerk your stupid little cock as your mind grows numb. Get down on your knees and bow down to my ass as you stroke. You belong on your knees stroking your dick to my ass as I mindfuck you.
Jerk that fucking dick loser. Let your addiction to my ass take over your brain. Let the endorphins rush through your body. My ass is too much for a pathetic little wanking retard like yourself. Get ready to cum my little butt junkies\u2026. Once you do, you'll be lost forever.
hm37_screenshots_m
File: hm37.wmv
Size: 212203035 bytes (202.37 MiB), duration: 00:06:55, avg.bitrate: 4091 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 3902 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/oq3lddmd/hm37.wmv

... and Pleasure
This is part 2 of our Pain and Pleasure holiday series. For those of you that followed yesterday's video, Pain, I'm sure you're pretty sore. So relax today and enjoy some pure pleasure.
Today we're offering you something a bit different at HumiliationPOV.com. This is a purely pleasurable masturbation instruction video. No humiliation, just an amazing guided masturbation experience.
Jen Capone is a sexy Cuban Goddess who truly understands your cock. She knows exactly how to make it feel sooo good. Her techniques in this video will have your cock tingling and twitching on the edge. For her, guided masturbation is an art she takes great pride in. If you follow along with her, you are guaranteed to reach an erotic, explosive orgasm. Her sexy, silky gloved hands will glide over your cock as her seductive voice drains you of every last drop of cum.
So enjoy this experience, but don't get used to it!
hm38_screenshots_m
File: hm38.wmv
Size: 254144951 bytes (242.37 MiB), duration: 00:07:22, avg.bitrate: 4600 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4401 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/3h480q2v/hm38.wmv

Pain ...
This weekend we're giving you 2 masturbation instructional videos. Today we offer you Pain.. and tomorrow. Pleasure. Try them both and see which one you enjoy the most. Which one do you deserve this holiday season? Have you been a good boy?
I'm going to give you Cherry's instructions on how to jerk it, and hurt it. Go on and get yourself really hard, jack that cock. Make it feel really good and then.. squeeze it really hard. Make it hurt. Now rub the head of your cock with your palm so there's a lot of friction, I want it to burn.
Now make it feel good again, jerk it nice and slow then slap your balls! Harder! Squeeze them and twist them. I want you to feel the pain. You're so pathetic, you love the pain and the pleasure.
Jerk, slap, squeeze, twist. I'm going to have you convulsing with pain. I have soooo many devious ways to make you feel pleasure and pain in this clip your head is going to be spinning. You're not even going to realize what you're doing to yourself, just to please me.
Pain and pleasure, putting you on the edge of orgasm, and then destroying your cock again, writhing in pain. Take my painful tease and denial and I'll bring you to intense orgasm.
Oh I'm going to let you cum, but I just might ruin that orgasm. And even after I let you cum, we're not done. I'm going to cause you some intense post orgasm pain!
hm39_screenshots_m
File: hm39.wmv
Size: 90079710 bytes (85.91 MiB), duration: 00:05:26, avg.bitrate: 2211 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/2j3k6c74/hm39.wmv

59 replies since 11/1/2013, 14:13   13827 views