Sire del Loto Bianco Forum BDSM & Fetish

Femdom Tease Umiliazione e Verbale POV Degradazione

« Older   Newer »
fij
view post Posted on 13/1/2013, 02:47 by: fij     +1   -1

Real Loser Exposing By Goddess Tierra
You get off on everyone knowing what a pathetic little slave you are for me. You Love when I mention your name. It’s so sad. You’ll do Anything for some fucking attention. You losers jerk off furiously when I write your name in my blog. You want the whole wide world to know you’re a pathetic bitch for me. But I’m not just going to Give you that privilege. You love it too much, and you don’t deserve it. So I’m not going to post your ugly face or your tiny little dick on My site… unless you BEG me.
Beg me to expose you on my website and on twitter. I have thousands of followers who will see what a pathetic loser you are, and you are going to beg me for that honor. And you’re going to beg me because you want it so badly. You want to jerk off seeing yourself exposed to the world. It fucking turns you on so much!
So here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to write, ‘Tierra’s Pathetic Bitch’ on yourself, and you’re going to take a picture. I want it to be Really humiliating. Then send me that photo and beg me to post it. Show me how badly you want it. I know you crave this, you need this.
There are going to be so many guys who want this, so you better beg really good, make your email stick out from all the others by being the most pathetic. I’m not going to expose every single one of you and I Know how many guys are going to come begging for the honor of being on my blog or on my twitter account. Just having me acknowledge you and post your picture is more than your tiny little dick and brain can handle.
And your picture better be top notch too, if your picture sucks I’m not posting it. This is going to be like a loser competition. Who’s the biggest loser for Goddess Tierra?
hm30_screenshots_m
File: hm30.wmv
Size: 160200972 bytes (152.78 MiB), duration: 00:04:37, avg.bitrate: 4627 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4401 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/d70o72nx/hm30.wmv

Bounce On Your Balls While You Jerk Your Cock
Is jerking off just getting boring and tiresome to you? Well I have a grand idea for you because I think your traditional method of masturbation sucks.
So what I want you to do is make sure you’re sitting on a chair with square edges. And I want you to sit on the chair straddling one of the corners of the chair, with your balls, right on the edge of the chair. (I’ll show you, don’t worry loser.) Now start jerking off your pathetic cock.
And while you’re jerking, I want you to bounce on that chair. Bounce up and down while you jerk so your balls are slapping and banging against the end of that chair. Jerk and bounce. Pain and pleasure. Because you deserve to have your balls hurt while you masturbate. You don’t truly deserve only pleasure.
Aww does that hurt? Are your balls flattening with every bounce? Lol! Jerk faster and bounce harder! Really get into it! I hope it fucking hurts. I want you slamming those balls down.
I’m gonna bounce my tits in front of you to give you some encouragement. I want you to bounce that cum right out of your dick and give yourself a painful orgasm.
hm31_screenshots_m
File: hm31.wmv
Size: 85471602 bytes (81.51 MiB), duration: 00:05:08, avg.bitrate: 2220 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/vyjzsduo/hm31.wmv

Snack On Your Cum For My Ass
I want you to turn around, put your legs up above your head, and get ready cum on your face. I've been hearing how desperate you losers are to snack on your cum. So I picked out some adorable little panties just for this clip. Because I'm going to make you eat your own cum while you stare at my ass. The only time you're going to see my face in the entire video is when I'm giving you the finger.
So get yourself in fucking position. Make sure your ass is propped up so you have a perfect shot to your face. Then I want you jerk it for my sexy little ass in these adorable panties. Jerk it for my ass crack.
Bring yourself to the edge, I know it won't be hard because you're a pathetic loser who likes to cum on his face for a gorgeous girl like me. And if you are watching this clip then you are definitely a pathetic fucking loser. You are paying to be humiliated loser.
You love to jerk off and be degraded and my favorite way to degrade you is to allow you to cum on your face because that's the only place that your jizz belongs.
Go on, cum on your face for my ass loser! And look at yourself and then thank me for treating you like this, now lick it all up.
hm32_screenshots_m
File: hm32.wmv
Size: 87015662 bytes (82.98 MiB), duration: 00:05:14, avg.bitrate: 2217 kb/s
http://ul.to/76c7clp2/hm32.wmv

Interactive Loser Exposing HD
Why does being exposed by me turn you on so much? Why do you so desperately want Everyone to know what a little bitch loser you for me? So let's play a little game. Why don't we start with you sending me the most humiliating picture you can of yourself, including your face?! And just hearing me say that to you makes you so hard doesn't it? Your cock is already twitching. It's going to be so easy to expose you, you're such an idiot when you're horny.
You love the danger, the fear, it makes you throb. So let's take it step further\u2026 once you send me that picture, why don't you send me some information I can post with it. Your name maybe, your email address, where you work\u2026 something to make it more fun, more dangerous. And the thought of that just turned you on even more. You almost can't control yourself now.
What if your friends and family find out what you do for a girl you've never even met in person? Even I think that's pathetic. And I will expose you loser.
And the saddest part is that I'm not forcing you to do this, I'm not even asking you to do this. You're Begging me to do it to you!
I can post your picture and your information on my Twitter account for all to see, I can post it on my Facebook account. I can look for your Facebook account and post it on your wall! I can ruin your life, I can expose you to the world. And I think you want me to do this to you, I know you do because you won't stop begging me. And I know you're jerking off furiously right now. So get down on your knees and BEG me, loser.
hm33_screenshots_m
File: hm33.wmv
Size: 258437488 bytes (246.47 MiB), duration: 00:07:31, avg.bitrate: 4584 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4395 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://ul.to/ph38535y/hm33.wmv

You Need Your Credit Card To Stroke
Hello my little horny wanker. Stroking is your favorite and your only hobby. So take off all your clothes, I want you naked. And you need your credit card. You need it in order to stroke, you cannot stroke without it. Then open up my tribute page.
Now take your credit card and put it in between your ass cheeks. Hold it there. I want you to feel it there the whole time as a reminder of who you are and what you must do. Now stroke for me with your left hand, or your opposite hand.
You have three minutes to cum. I will give you a countdown, and just before you cum, you will click the button and send me a tribute. You want your orgasm? Then you will pay me for it.
Stroke it loser. You want to pay me. It's the only use I have of you. I don't need you, I only want your cash and that's what turns you on. You get turned on by being used. It's the only way you feel pleasure.
Click the button loser. Now fuck off!
hm34_screenshots_m
File: hm34.wmv
Size: 129016604 bytes (123.04 MiB), duration: 00:07:56, avg.bitrate: 2168 kb/s
http://ul.to/07j92f4a/hm34.wmv

59 replies since 11/1/2013, 14:13   13827 views